The Golden Crow's Record of the Burning World is the flame Profound Art of the Golden Crow Legacy. The Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World is something that can only be obtained from the Golden Crow’s Remnant Soul.
There are in total of seven stages recorded in the Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World; this was forcefully given to Yun Che because the Golden Crow who has the personality to that of a jealous girl, didn't want to feel inferior to that of the Phoenix who bestowed Yun Che the full six stages of the World Ode of the Phoenix, which resulted in Yun Che obtaining the seven stages of the Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World.
- First Stage - Foundation stages (do not contain skills)
- Second Stage - Foundation stages (do not contain skills)
- Third Stage - Burning Sun Rupture
- Fourth Stage - Raging Fire Rupture
- Fifth Stage - Golden Annihilation
- Sixth Stage - Red Lotus Inferno
- Seventh Stage - Yellow Springs Ashes (Yun Che called it the Golden Crow’s Domain of Fiery Destruction)
Fallen Flame Devil Art Edit
- Needs more information
A profound art that uses the Golden Crow Flames as it base. It was created by the Duke Palaces as they did not have access to the Golden Crow's Record of the Burning World.
- First Stage
- Because the Golden Crow doesn't find the Huan Family worthy she only bestows them with the first three stages of the Golden Crow's Record of the the Burning World. Even Huan Caiyi only received the first three stages.
- Only the male members of the Huan family who have received the blood of the golden crow are capable of using Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World as the art is yang based which suites them.
- Any female would die if she attempts to use Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World as the females are yin while the profound art is Yang heavy which would kill them.
- A female can use the Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World if she obtains nourishment from the vital yang of one possessing the Phoenix bloodline or Vermilion bird bloodline