The Mirror of Samsara is one of the Seven Heavenly Profound Treasures with it being ranked Seventh, due to how unorthodox its powers are. It is currently in possession of Yun Che, he got it from his birth parents while they where trying to escape from Mighty Heavenly Sword Region. How he obtained it during his life on the Azure Cloud Continent is unknown. (either his unknown parents gave it to him, or it passed through the reincarnation cycle with Yun Che after his first death)
From what Jasmine has said that everybody that has owned the Mirror of Samsara in the past has never figured out how to activate it, while Yun Che has unknowingly used it on two different occasions.
The pendant appeared to be made of silver, and could be opened to reveal a bright and clean mirror on each side. 
- Yun Che - Has unknowingly used it two different times already
- Demon Emperor Family - It was guarded by the Yun Family, one of the Twelve Guardian Families of the Demon Emperor Family
- Tamper with karma
- Passage through the reincarnation cycle
- Cause time to flow in reverse
- Keep memories after reincarnation
- Merge items into the body after reincarnation
- The Sky Poison Pearl was merged into Yun Ches left hand after being reincarnated
Possible Capabilities Edit
Capabilities that the Mirror of Samsara may have but becuase there is not enough information, they may not be there.
- The Mirror may have sentience because on a couple of occasions it has glimmered after something that could happen in the future is said.
- It has automatically been used to reincarnate Yun Che on a couple of occasions without his prior knowledge.
Usage Requirements Edit
- Cool off period of twenty years
- Unknown activation method
Known Uses Edit
- When Yun Che was killed with Murdering Heart Powder and reincarnated onto the Azure Cloud Continent.
- When Yun Che committed suicide during his life on the Azure Cloud Continent and reincarnated back into his first life's body with his previous memories.