The Netherworld Udumbara Flower is an object of Yin and evil. It only grows in dark and cold lands and it took an entire twenty four years to only bloom once. The flower withers three days after blooming, thus one would have to wait twenty four years later for it to bloom once more.
It is reputed to be the most terrifying flower in existence. Simply approaching the flower will cause one's body to be invaded by its powerful dark and sinister aura, damaging one's soul. At best, they would fall into a long lasting coma. At worst, they would turn into the living dead. If one's profound strength is low, then they would immediately lose their life.
Its stem and leaves are of a purplish black color and about three meters tall. The bloomed flower was of an extremely pretty and flirtatious bright purple color. On its petals lingered a light purple mist that carried the breath of the netherworld, and while that mist drifted, it still faintly lets out the crying and laughing sounds of the nether ghosts.
The flower will let out an eerie sound of a ghost wailing, crying, and laughter.
- Moon Slaughter Devil Nest - One flower grows within it.
- Cloud's End Cliff - Tens of thousands of flowers grow at the bottom of Cloud's End Cliff.
- It is one of the three items Jasmine asked Yun Che to procure her in exchange for the Evil God's inheritance.
- During his 2 interactions with this flower, Yun Che saw different types of dreams, where all of his loved one's who he is currently not aware of their present condition comes and talks to him.
- The mysterious girl can control the blooming and closing of the Netherworld Udumbara Flower.