The Illusory Demon Realm is one of the three continents of the Blue Pole Star. It is currently being ruled by the Demon Emperor Family with the head being Huan Caiyi and her husband Yun Che. She took the throne after the death of the Demon Emperor.
It has twelve large families that protect the Demon Emperor Family. Along with several Duke Palaces that are from when the Demon Emperor has a child not from the Demon Empress. Although they have a relatively high status they are not allowed to vie for the position of Demon Emperor.
The Illusory Demon Royal Family’s ancestor received the Golden Crow Legacy making him unbeatable, which made all the clans decide on him becoming the first Emperor of the Illusory Demon Realm. Even though the Golden Crow bloodline is an inheritance only the Demon Emperor is capable of using the actual power of the Golden Crow as over the many generations the bloodline has thinned, only allowing them to use slightly superior flames.
- Also known as the Demon Emperor Family; Illusory Demon Royal Family;
The Huan Family is the royal family of the Illusory Demon Realm. Which never changes unless someone over throws them as they never marry outside of their family.
Each generation of Demon Emperor and Demon Empress will give brith to a son and daughter, and those son and daughter will become the next generation Demon Emperor and Demon Empress as they will have the most pure and complete Demon Emperor bloodline, and it is a basic principle that the bloodline can never be broken.
About the Demon Emperor
The Demon Emperor can have multiple wives, but the Demon Empress was set ahead of time for him to marry. As for the children that were born by other wives, they would be bestowed the title of Duke, and can intermarry with other families, but can never inherit the position of the Emperor. Duke Hui Ye, and his father Duke Huai, are Dukes who have the closest relationship with the Demon Emperor’s bloodline. However, even though that is so, the Demon Emperor’s bloodline in their veins are just too light.
Hundred Year Reign Ceremony
A ceremony held for the ruler of the Illusory Demon Realm for ruling for 100 years. At the Demon Empress’ Grand Ceremony, the top forces and leaders from each the major regions in Illusory Demon Realm were invited, totaling a total of one hundred thousand people.
- The top forces and leaders but they could only bring a maximum of three people.
- Even those with top skills cannot have more than ten people.
- The Twelve Guardian Families, and each major Duke Palace can bring One Hundred people.
- The Dukes that guard each of the cities will report anything of importance to the Demon Emperor.
- Competition between the younger generation. (the previous competition was a bit different than usual as Duke Huai used it in order to show his dominance over Huan Caiyi, but was cock-blocked by Yun Che)
|First||Mu Hengyi vs Duke Zihuan||Instant defeat of Mu Hengyi||Duke Huai||C. 547|
|Second||Wen Ji vs Duke Zihuan||Loss of Wen Ji||Duke Huai||C. 548|
|Third||Zi Feng vs Duke Zihuan||Loss of Zi Feng||Duke Huai||C. 548|
|Fourth||Cheng Yang vs Duke Zihuan||Loss of Cheng Yang||Duke Huai||C. 548|
|Fifth||Yan Chengkong vs Duke Zihuan||Tie||Neither||C. 549|
|Sixth||Yong Yi vs Wen Bo||Loss of Yong Yi||Duke Huai||C. 550|
|Seventh||Unknown Duke vs Wen Bo||Loss of Wen Bo||Demon Empress||C. 550|
|Eighth||He Song vs Lin Hanchuan||Win of Lin Hanchuan||Duke Huai||C. 550|
|Ninth||Jia Rong vsthe Lin Hanchuan||Loss of Jia Rong||Duke Huai||C. 550|
|Tenth||Ying Nan vs Lin Hanchuan||Loss of Lin Hanchuan||Demon Empress||C. 550|
|Eleventh||Ying Nan vs Nangong Yan||Loss of Nangong Yan||Demon Empress||C. 550|
|Twelfth||Ying Nan vs Bai Jie||Loss of Ying Nan||Duke Huai||C. 550|
|Thirteenth||Number Six Under Heaven vs Bai Jie||Loss of Number Six Under Heaven||Duke Huai||C. 550|
|Fourteenth||Su Zhizhan vs Bai Jie||Loss of Bai Jie||Demon Empress||C. 550|
|Fifteenth||Su Zhizhan vs Helian Ba||Loss of Helian Ba||Demon Empress||C. 551 (beginning) - C. 552 (conclusion)|
|Sixteenth||Su Zhizhan vs Jiufang Yu||Loss of Su Zhizhan||Duke Huai||C. 552|
|Seventeenth||Yun Che vs Jiufang Yu||Crippling of Jiufang Yu||Demon Empress||C. 554|
|Eighteenth||Yun Che vs Xiao Donglai||Loss of Xiao Donglai||Demon Empress||C. 555 (beginning) - C. 556 (conclusion)|
|Nineteenth||Yun Che vs Chiyang Yanwu||Humiliation of Chiyang Yanwu||Demon Empress||C. 557 (beginning) - C. 558 (conclusion)|
|Twentieth||Yun Che vs Hui Ye||Loss of Hui Ye||Demon Empress||C. 560 (beginning) - C. 563 (conclusion)|
|Twenty-First||Yun Che vs Yuan Que||Loss of Yuan Que||Demon Empress||C. 564 (beginning) - C. 566 (conclusion)|
|Twenty-Second||Yun Che vs Hui Ran||Loss of Hui Ran||Demon Empress||C. 567 (beginning) - C. 568 (conclusion)|
A new Demon Emperor will succeed the Throne every thousand years as that is when the Golden Crow’s Holy Land can be entered. If any ruler doesn't go into the Golden Crown's Holy Land they wont be considered a true Demon Emperor (i.e they are considered Little Demon Emperor). Whats needed to enter is the Demon Emperor’s Seal which has been lost for 100 years, until it was brought back by during the Hundred Year Reign Ceremony.
- Huan Caiyi (aka Little Demon Empress) - Twelfth Ruler; Succeeded after the death of the Little Demon Emperor
- Yun Che - Married into the Huan Family
Past Demon Emperors
- Demon Emperor (deceased) - Emperor before the Little Demon Emperor.
- Little Demon Emperor (deceased) - Succeeded after the death of the Demon Emperor; married Huan Caiyi; Younger brother of Huan Caiyi
- Neon Sparrow Demon (deceased) - First Emperor; First to receive the Golden Crow Legacy
- Also called the Royal Clan
There are a total of one hundred and three Dukes apart of the Royal Family. The Royal Family consist of the impure bloodline of the Demon Emperor Family. (i.e the children from the concubines of the Demon Emperor)
- Duke Huai Palace - Was the most powerful Duke
- Duke Zhong Palace - Ally of Duke Huai Palace
- Duke Xiang - Most likely allied with Duke Huai as he brought up that the Yun Family should be kicked out
- Unnamed Elderly Duke - Ally of Duke Huai
- Duke Chu - Unknown alliance
Illusory Demon Seven Scions
The seven strongest members of the Illusory Demon Royal Family's younger generation. Other than the Little Demon Empress their bloodline is the purest remaining of the Illusory Demon bloodline.
- Hui Ran - Older brother of Hui Ye
- Yuan Que
- Hui Ye
- Venerable Stone Dragon - Hui Ye's personal bodyguard
Twelve Guardian Families
The twelve guardian families are the families that protect the Demon Emperor Family and their precious treasures. After Duke Huai Palaces rebellion was stopped all allies of Duke Huai were imprinted with the Slave Imprint being forever loyal to the Demon Emperor Family.
Allies of Demon Emperor Family
- Yun Family - Was weak due to Yun Qinghongs injury, but after he was healed they arose once again
- Mu Family - Has an excellent relationship with the Yun Family
- Su Family - On good terms with the Yun Family
- Under Heaven Family
- Yan Family
- Xiao Family
- Jiufang Family - Strong ties with the Helian Fmaily
- Lin Family
- Nangong Family
- Chiyang Family
- Bai Family
- Helian Family - Was ahead of the Yun Family but after they defected to Duke Huai Palace their power dropped
These powers consist of the people who guard or in control of the cities of the Illusory Demon Realm.
- Kong Jingcang - Controls Northern Ocean Domain
- Feng Daosong - Controls Profound Demon City
- Lan Tengwu - Controls Five Way Domain
- Qin Zheng - Controls the second largest city in the Illusory Demon Realm, Sky Demon Region
- Lei Yunjian - South Sun City Lord
- Ouyang Xian - Yellow Wind Region Lord 
- Dan Haokong - Lord of North River Region
- Humans, demons, and beasts - amass a total of 90% of the population
- Fairies - amass the other 10% of the population
- Demon Imperial Hall - Size is almost as big as the Yun Family; It is where the Hundred Year Reign Ceremony is held.
- Demon Imperial Palace
- Shiny Lake - Place that Huan Caiyi soaks in because of her Golden Crow bloodline.
- Golden Crow Lightning Flame Valley
- Northern Sky Mountain