The Yun family is the most powerful of the Twelve Guardian Families. But before Yun Che's arrival it had severely declined after the disappearance of of Yun Canghai the family has been filled with turmoil and unrest for a long while, along with the loss the important treasure of the Demon Royal Families, the Demon Emperor’s Seal along with the treasure they are suppose to protect the Mirror of Samsara. But with their good relationship with the Mu Family they are capable of staying as one of the Twelve Guardian Families.
After Yun Che's arrival the up rise of the Yun Family began. When Huan Caiyi stopped the rebellion and took care of the rebels, it allowed the Yun Family to become the number one of the Twelve Guardian Families again. This was only because of Yun Che: who was able to heal Yun Qinghong and Mu Yurou, saving Huan Caiyi from being killed, allowing her to become powerful enough to completely stop the rebellion, and eventually marrying Huan Caiyi, becoming the Demon Monarch of the Illusory Demon Realm.
Current Patriarch Edit
Previous Patriarchs of the Family Edit
- Yun Canghai - Father of Yun Qinghong; Previous Head of the Family; Deceased
Young Patriarch Edit
Grand Elders Edit
Strongest of the Yun Family and strongest cornerstone
- Grand Elder: Yun He - Oldest and strongest
- Grand Elder: Yun Jiang
- Grand Elder: Yun Xi
There are a total of thirty-six elders within the Yun Family
- Great Elder: Yun Waitian - Strongest of the thirty-six elders
- Yun Duanshui
Younger Generation Edit
- Yun Xiao - Adoptive son of Yun Qinghong; biological son of Xiao Ying
- Yun Hao
- Yun Xinyue - Great Elder Yun Waitian's son; Pretends to be nice to Yun Xiao
- Yun Qiu
- Yun Han
- Needs more information
Profound Handle Edit
- Main Article: Profound Handle
An innate ability that is only possessed by people with the bloodline of the Yun Family.
Profound Arts and Skills Edit
- Purple Cloud Art - The Core Profound Art.
- Netherprison Lightning Emperor Formation - It allows the user to burn their blood essence in order to release red lightning, which is the color of lighting after purple.
- The Yun Family succession has only ever been passed down from the line of the initial Patriarchs.
- In order to prevent struggles for succession, six thousand years, the initial patriarchs of the Yun Family set down a rule of sole inheritance through generations, i.e., each current patriarch could only have one son.